Nine Months : The secrets of great looking hair
- In some women, the hair may look a lot fuller and
thicker than before due to more hair growth.
- In others, the hair may look much thinner than before
due to increased hair loss.
- Greasy hair may become more oily.
- Dry hair may become drier and more brittle.
- Facial and body hair also tends to darken.
- Always use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
- If your hair tends to be very dry, use extra
- Brittle hair must be allowed to dry naturally after a
head bath, rather than brushing vigorously or using a
- If you find the thicker and fuller hair difficult to
manage, it may be best to opt for a short styled hair cut
which will be easier to manage.
- Wash greasy hair frequently to get rid of the excess
- It is best to avoid perms and hair colourings because
due to the unpredictable nature of hair during pregnancy,
what may look wonderful today may not look good at all