EFFECTIVE BIRTH PREPARATION - by Maggie Howell
Following the success of award winning Natal Hypnotherapy, founder Maggie Howell has published a complete guide to birth preparation.
This informative, down to earth and inspiring Effective Birth Preparation guide takes you step by step through mental, emotional and physical preparation for birth.
ABOUT THE BOOK
The book offers practical guidance, tips and tools with its easy to follow Five Steps To A Better Birth
Step 1: Overcome Fear
Step 2: Learn to manage pain
Step 3: Know you can do it
Step 4: Prepare your birth partner
Step 5: Acquire practical skills
WHAT MAKES THIS BOOK DIFFERENT?
* The focus is not just on "what to do" but importantly "how to do it"
* Learn easy to use relaxation, visualisation, self hypnosis and breathing techniques
* It provides an in depth understanding of how the mind works and how you can use your mind to help the birth and not hinder it
* You can personalise your preparation by completing the work book sections of the book
* Each page increases your confidence and belief in your ability to give birth
* It is full of inspiring and heart warming birth stories by mums who have used the tools and techniques
Reviews are moderated and will be allowed if they are about the topic and not abusive.
(* means that information is essential)
Please enter the details below to send the current page to your friend!
Maggie Howell is one of UK's leading campaigners to help fight the culture of fear surrounding birth. The Founder of Natal Hypnotherapy, Maggie's work has helped over 30,000 women to have a better birth.