BODY SILK SEAMLESS NURSING BRA - from Bravado!
The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra melts onto your body and gives you comfort unlike anything you've experienced from a bra before, whether you're nursing or not. A mum and celebrity favourite, everyone loves the seamless sizing and shape the Body Silk provides
Simple sizing system that makes this bra perfect for any stage of pregnancy or nursing, to comfortably fit your changing shape each step of the way
Available in Black, Butterscotch, Ivory, Pink Ice
NEW!!Also available in JESTER RED and INDIGO BLUE for a limited time only
Wear it at home, out and about, back to work, when pregnant, Nursing 0-2 months and Nursing 2+ months
The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra was designed to melt onto your body, and give you comfort unlike any you've experienced from a bra before - nursing or not!
* Removable, moulded foam cups for a lining when you want it (to hide nipples or breast pads) and the ability to take it out when you don't
* Seamless and buttery-soft fabric that is remarkably comfotable to wear and virtually invisible under clothing
* A design that melts onto and moulds to your body, supporting your unique shape, in a uniquely perfect way
* No underwire or cups that drop fully away from the breast, as recommended by health care professionals
* Easy to use and discreet nursing clips, featuring one-handed access
* Simple sizing system that makes this bra perfect for any stage of pregnancy or nursing, to comfortably fit your changing shape each step of the way
Reviews are moderated and will be allowed if they are about the topic and not abusive.
(* means that information is essential)
Please enter the details below to send the current page to your friend!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What's my bra size?
Please refer to http://www.bravadodesigns.com for sizing help or look at the sizing chart in the Additonal Images tab for help.
I'm pregnant - when should I buy a nursing bra?
The best time to buy a nursing bra is when your pre-pregnancy bras are no longer comfortable. Most women purchase their nursing bras during their third trimester, however, some women need extra comfort and support earlier on in their pregnancy.
To get the best value, we suggest you purchase a nursing bra that is made with soft stretchy fabrics such as the Original Nursing Bra, The Body Silk Seamless or The Essential Nursing Tank. Each of these nursing bra styles fit beautifully while you are pregnant because they are made with breathable stretchy fabrics and are durable to continue wearing while breastfeeding.
How will my bra size change during my pregnancy and throughout my breastfeeding experience?
Although every woman is different, here are the changes you should expect on average:
Pregnant: Expect to increase 1 to 2 cup sizes and 1 to 2 band sizes.
Nursing 6-8 Weeks : Your cup size will increase another 1 to 2 cup sizes from your pregnant size.
Nursing 8+ Weeks: Band size will decrease to pre-pregnancy size. Cup size will be 1 cup size larger than your pre-pregnancy size.
I'm nursing, should I measure when my breasts are full or after a feed?
Measure yourself when your breasts are full to make sure your nursing bra will not constrict your breast tissue when you are engorged.