CARRIWELL MATERNITY BRA - your favourite seamless bra!
The Carriwell Maternity Bra is designed to support your breasts from early in your pregnancy and to preserve your shape.
The Carriwell maternity bra has an exceptionally soft, smooth fit.
Ideal to wear during the day and doubles as a comfortable sleeping bra.
Comfortable to wear under T-shirts due to smooth, invisible design
Innovative side panels allow for growth
Supportive X back with no hooks, clasps or clips
Non wire revolutionary support maternity bra
* The wide straps add to comport and support.
* Perfect to wear under t-shirts due to the smooth, invisible design.
* Suitable for everyday wear and as a sleep bra.
* Large sports style back supports the middle back which reduces pressure on the straps.
* Similar in design to sports bras, it ensures support and total wearer-comfort, with no seams, hooks or wire that could pinch or hurt delicate breast tissue.
* The wide under band substitutes under wire resulting in extra support & "lifting" of the breasts.
* Composition: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
A woman's breasts undergo vast changes during pregnancy. Carriwell's mission is to help new-moms feel comfortable and relaxed with their changing bodies by designing comfortable, flexible, supportive and functional bras.
Carriwell has taken into consideration that women's breasts can increase by 2 cup sizes between nursing's, and that it is imperative during pregnancy & nursing that milk ducts are not restricted. Soft cup style nursing and maternity bras are highly recommended by lactation consultants.
Choose your size below:
Lori Hall, London
|Great bra for pregnancy, good light support and comfortable to wear
Janice Kelly, Renfrewshire
|very quick delivery, i loved the bra, its so comfy, thank you.
June Dignam, South Yorkshire
|well constructed but a little uncomfortable since the wide underband does not sit well on an expanding abdomen, it just curls up and is uncomfortable, needs a rethink
Have something to say? Post your review.
Reviews are moderated and will be allowed if they are about the topic and not abusive.
(* means that information is essential)
Please enter the details below to send the current page to your friend!