BRAVADO! ORIGINAL NURSING BRA - stylish, comfortable, affordable!
Simply the most comfortable bra you'll wear. The Original Nursing Bra has been recommended by lactation consultants for over 18 years. Its cottony comfort adapts to your changing shape making it perfect for pregnancy right through to nursing. Mums love to live in the Original 24/7 especially in the early stages when comfort is the key in your journey to breastfeeding success.
Available in Basic, Plus and Double Plus sizes
Use for sleep time, in the house, for out and about, when pregnant and when breastfeeding - your 24/7 bra!
When light to moderate support is all you need - Bravado! Original Nursing Bra - Basic
The Plus Style is when you need more support for a heavier breast
When you need maximum support and coverage for heavier breasts, Bravado! Double Plus Style is the way to go...
What you'll love about the Original Nursing Bra
* Superior cotton is breathable and promotes healthy breast tissue
* Super soft cotton fabric stretches and adapts to your changing shape
* Unique double-cup/double-band feature gives you the confidence to purchase while pregnant (3rd trimester) and experience the enjoyment of continuing to wear after birth and during the early stages of breastfeeding.
* Sports-back design exceeds expectations because it evenly distributes the weight of your breasts which helps make you comfortable with your new, luscious self
* Sleep and Lounge in this bra! There are no hooks and eyes in the back which ensures comfort while you sleep
* Wide under-elastic band evenly distributes weight and provides under-breast support.
* Inner strap holds the shoulder strap in place when the nursing clip is undone
* Cups unclip at the shoulder and drop down and away from your body to give baby full access to your skin and breast, providing you and your baby with skin-to-skin contact which is essential, specially when establishing a breastfeeding rhythm
Reviews are moderated and will be allowed if they are about the topic and not abusive.
(* means that information is essential)
Please enter the details below to send the current page to your friend!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What's my bra size?
Please refer to http://www.bravadodesigns.com for sizing help or look at the sizing chart in the Additonal Images tab for help.
I'm pregnant - when should I buy a nursing bra?
The best time to buy a nursing bra is when your pre-pregnancy bras are no longer comfortable. Most women purchase their nursing bras during their third trimester, however, some women need extra comfort and support earlier on in their pregnancy.
To get the best value, we suggest you purchase a nursing bra that is made with soft stretchy fabrics such as the Original Nursing Bra, The Body Silk Seamless or The Essential Nursing Tank. Each of these nursing bra styles fit beautifully while you are pregnant because they are made with breathable stretchy fabrics and are durable to continue wearing while breastfeeding.
How will my bra size change during my pregnancy and throughout my breastfeeding experience?
Although every woman is different, here are the changes you should expect on average:
Pregnant: Expect to increase 1 to 2 cup sizes and 1 to 2 band sizes.
Nursing 6-8 Weeks : Your cup size will increase another 1 to 2 cup sizes from your pregnant size.
Nursing 8+ Weeks: Band size will decrease to pre-pregnancy size. Cup size will be 1 cup size larger than your pre-pregnancy size.
I'm nursing, should I measure when my breasts are full or after a feed?
Measure yourself when your breasts are full to make sure your nursing bra will not constrict your breast tissue when you are engorged.