PIPILA - The world's first portable UV pacifier steriliser
The common practice of parents supplying a pacifier to their newborn, an act undertaken for years without much consideration is now under the "microscope". Research findings suggests that pacifiers are a breeding ground for dangerous and harmful germs - germs that can enter your baby's mouth and cause them illness and adverse effects.
Help prevent these little nasties from harming your precious little ones by using the worlds first purpose built portable pacifier steriliser Pipila.
Available in Green
* Kills up to 99.9% of the germs found on pacifiers
* Safe, hygienic and environmentally friendly
* Complete sterilisation in only 3 minutes!
* Works on a combination of UV/O3 (ozone) to penetrate and rupture the cell wall of germs, thus killing them. This technology is used in operating theatres
* Portabe, compact and easy to use (no need for water, microwaves, steamers, sterilising solution etc)
* Does not leave a bad taste nor does it deform the pacifier
* Great for when out shopping, travelling (i.e. on planes), grandparents' house or general out and about!
* Accomodates all standard pacifiers
* Operates with with 2 X AAA batteries
* NATA approved. Independently tested and proven
HOW DOES IT WORK?
* Step 1: Insert pacifier and press down chamber to activate
* Step 2: When lamp is activated, close the lid
* Step 3: Lamp switches off in 3 minutes - pacifier ready to use!
Reviews are moderated and will be allowed if they are about the topic and not abusive.
(* means that information is essential)
Please enter the details below to send the current page to your friend!